PPWDEI003 – Develop engagement interventions for personal and professional growth – Pre Work
The following need to be completed prior to starting this unit.
Please go to the Work on Wellbeing website to complete the Strengths Spotting Scale Diagnostics.
- Strengths Spotting Scale
- VIA Signature Strengths Test
Please go to the Key Readings tab to read the following:
- Strengths of Character and Wellbeing (Park, Peterson and Seligman, 2004)
- Character Strengths: Research and Practice (Park and Peterson, 2009)
- Strengths Spotting Chapter (Linley, 2008)
- Top Ten Strengths Spotting Tips (Linley, 2008)
- Finding Flow (Csikszentmihalyi, 2007)
- Importance of structured strengths debriefing (Roche & Hefferon, 2013)
- VIA Character Strengths – Research and Practice: The First 10 Years (Ryan M. Niemiec 2013)
The following are optional.
Please go to the Additional Readings tab to read the following:
- A dynamic approach to psychological strength development and intervention (Biswas-Diener, Kashdan and Minhas, 2011)
- 340 Ways to Use VIA Character Strengths (Rashid & Anjum, 2005)
- CLC Research paper – From Performance Management to Performance Improvement (2006)