PPWDII004 – Develop and implement interventions to increase meaning and fulfilment in a personal and professional setting – Pre Work
The following need to be completed prior to starting this unit.
Please go to the Work on Wellbeing website to complete all Diagnostics:
- Meaning in Life Questionnaire
Please go to the Readings tab to read the following:
- Experiencing meaning life: Optimal functioning at the nexus of wellbeing, psychopathology and spirituality (Steger)
- Reclaiming Positive Psychology: A meaning-centred approach to sustainable growth and radical empiricism (Wong, 2001)
- Know thyself and become what you are: an Eudaimonic approach to psychological wellbeing (Ryff and Singer, 2006)
- The Quest for Human Meaning (Wong, 2002)
- Video – Life Vest Inside
The following are optional.
Please go to the Additional Readings tab to read the following:
- Some Key Differences between a Happy Life and a Meaningful Life (Baumeister et al, 2013)