11069NAT Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing
We are excited to be partnering with the New Zealand Institute of Wellbeing and Resilience (NZIWR) to deliver this positive and engaging, life-changing experience!
This learning investment has been the most impactful of my career and life. Thank you for creating the course and sourcing such inspiring and knowledgeable facilitators
I came here hoping I could implement some thing for my everyday consultations, that could perhaps reinvigorate my career. I can now see it has saved my career. Profoundly impactful
One of the most profound learning experiences. The content is so interesting, inspiring and practical. Sue’s delivery style is amazing. She is incredibly knowledgeable, passionate ad engaging with oodles of humour. I’m so motivated to continue my knowledge.
Study the Diploma face-to-face in New Zealand.
Dr Denise Quinlan, Director of NZIWR, brings her unique experience and understanding of cultural diversity to this course.
NZIWR is dedicated to increasing wellbeing for communities and organisations in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
The 11069NAT Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing is the first course of its kind, offering comprehensive, practical, and accredited training in applied positive psychology, wellbeing, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence.
Graduates of the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing agree that studying this quality course brings unexpected, profound, and life-changing experiences. The Diploma offers a breakthrough opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification in positive psychology. It is designed for busy professionals who want to build expertise as well as for individuals seeking an inspiring new direction in their personal or professional life. The course will enable you to apply positive psychology in your work and in your life, knowing that it is informed by research and best-practice. You will gain the knowledge and skill necessary to increase individual, business, and collective wellbeing as well as the practical tools to make a significant and positive difference in people’s lives.
- Gain a wide range of positive psychology activities, tools, and strategies you can use immediately to help people flourish
- Learn the science, theory, and latest research of positive psychology, wellbeing, and neuroscience
- Participate in powerful development activities, including wellbeing inventories, strengths assessments and coaching
- Complete two online electives for your specialisation
- The course is flexible and has been designed to fit in with your busy schedule
- You will walk away with practical tools you can apply for immediate results
- Our facilitators will inspire you and are highly experienced at applying and practising positive psychology
- Enrolment is easy, and we will support you through the process
Units of Competency
To be awarded the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing, participants must successfully complete eight units of competency made up of six core units and two electives. A robust self-paced assessment process will determine your competency.
Core Units: face-to-face training
- NAT11069001 – Research and apply theories of positive psychology to establish and develop own level of wellbeing
- NAT11069002 – Develop and apply interventions to leverage positive emotions
- NAT11069003 – Develop engagement interventions for personal and professional growth
- NAT11069004 – Develop and implement interventions to increase meaning and fulfilment in different settings
- NAT11069005 – Develop and implement interventions to build positive relationships
- NAT11069006 – Establish and monitor achievement of positive goals for personal and professional growth
Elective Units: completed online
- NAT11069007 – Apply positive coaching to increase individual wellbeing
- NAT11069008 – Increase organisational performance through application of positive leadership strategies
- NAT11069009 – Develop and implement positive parenting interventions
- NAT11069010 – Develop strategies for implementation to create positive communities
- NAT11069011 – Develop strategies for implementation to create positive education institutions
- NAT11069012 – Develop strategies for implementation to increase positive human resource practices
Next Intake below:
The Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing is recognised by the Australian Skills Quality Authority as nationally recognised training. It is also supported by the Canadian and New Zealand Positive Psychology Associations.
A Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing from the Langley Group Institute will be awarded on successful completion.
The post-nominal qualification is Dip Pos Psych.