Skills Checkpoint Program
The Skills Checkpoint Program can provide a $2,000 co-contribution towards studying our accredited Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing. If eligible, your out-of-pocket fee for the Diploma will be $4,500 for the Virtual and $5,500 for the Immersion.
You will be eligible for the funding if you are:
- aged 40 years or over and an Australian resident
- employed and at risk of becoming unemployed (including burnout)
- recently unemployed (less than 12 months)
To see if you are eligible, complete the application form here today! The funding provider (Busy at Work) will reach out to you.
- The process can take up to a month
- If you are applying for funding, you cannot start the Diploma until you have been approved by Busy at Work
- As the Diploma fills fast, to avoid missing out on a spot, we recommend registering for the Diploma so your place can be ‘pencilled’ in whilst your funding application is underway
- If the funding is not approved two weeks before course commencement, the normal payment terms will apply to secure your place
If you have any further questions about the funding or the Diploma, please contact us via email or book a phone call.
The funding is a rare and exciting opportunity and is only available for a limited time. So, if you have wanted to complete our Diploma, now is a great time!