The Langley Group is excited to be the Platinum Sponsor for the world’s leading conference on wellbeing and happiness – the 11th annual Happiness & Its Causes conference to be held 22 & 23 June 2017 at the new International Convention Centre, Sydney.
Hear Sue Langley speak on Optimising Your Brain on Day 1 of the conference to learn how the brain works and what you can do to fuel better brain performance. Sue is the designer of the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing, and an expert on the intersection of neuroscience, positive psychology and emotional intelligence. She will be sharing her strategies on getting the most from our brains so if you want greater mental processing power, a better memory, more creative ideas, faster decisions or simply a healthier, happier brain, come along.
Sue will also be speaking in the seminar zone at The Wellness Show, the expo that runs alongside the conference. The Langley Group will have a stand at the expo, so come along, meet our team and pick our brains about positive psychology.
With over 60 cross-disciplinary speakers including ten from the USA, Canada, the UK, France and New Zealand now confirmed, Happiness & Its Causes is a must-attend-event for anyone interested in mental and physical health and wellbeing.
International speakers confirmed include:
- His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, revered spiritual leader and Nobel Peace Laureate (exclusive video presentation)
- Professor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, one of the greatest psychologists of our time and pioneering researcher into ‘flow’, USA
- Professor Richard Ryan, one of the leading international experts on motivational theory, USA
- Dr Maria Sirois, inspirational psychologist who teaches at the intersection of resilience and flourishing, USA
- Matthieu Ricard, leading humanitarian, Buddhist monk, and author on the art and science of happiness and altruism, France/Nepal
- Dr Christine Carter, sociologist, happiness and productivity expert, USA
- Jennifer Moss, expert on happiness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence in the workplace, Canada
- Associate Professor Michael F. Steger, psychologist and researcher into how leading a meaningful life contributes to wellbeing, USA
- Shamash Alidina, one of the UK’s most popular mindfulness coaches and cofounder of the Museum of Happiness, London, UK
- Dr Aaron Jarden, lead investigator for the International Wellbeing Study, New Zealand
- Tony Coggins, developer of innovative positive mental health interventions, UK.
We’ve secured a special discount for our network – use the discount code ‘TLG’ when booking to receive $200 off the standard price if you book by 31 March. The Early Bird sale closes at midnight Friday 31 March or until the 100 seats remaining have been allocated.
You can register here. Don’t miss out!