A positive and engaging, life-changing experience!
Would you like to learn more about our 10653NAT Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing?
In this live webinar, Langley Group Institute Academic Director Sue Langley and Langley Group Institute CEO Yulia Zlatkin:
– Explains some of the science of positive psychology that underpins the course.
– Discusses the practical applications and sample positive psychology activities.
– Shares how students and graduates are building a fulfilling career and making an impact with positive psychology.
– Gives you answers about course format, content and enrolment
– Will happily answer any questions you have about studying this popular accredited course
If you’re unable to make the live session, please register anyway to receive a recording within a week of the webinar.
Did you know? Sue Langley now delivers the Diploma fully through virtual live learning, making it accessible to so many people around the world. Our last two in-takes filled in under three weeks! Next in-take begins 22 September, 2020
**Please check your junk email, and/or contact your IT Support, to ensure that you can receive emails from GoTo Webinar, as you will need these to access the session and its recording**