Virtual Live Learning
11069NAT Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing
A positive and engaging, life-changing experience – completed through short LIVE learning webinars. You can now complete the full Diploma virtually, from anywhere in the world!
The Diploma of Positive Psychology blew my socks off in an amazing way! It offered such richness and quality. I am going to use positive psychology every day!
The Diploma was inspirational, educational, enlightening on a very personal level. I have left with a different more positive view of my world. You have changed my mindset forever.
What I learnt from the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing was beyond my expectations. I have been able to take the neuroscience and tools to grow and experiment in my personal life, my career and within my community.
Complete the FULL Diploma VIRTUALLY, from anywhere in the world!
A positive and engaging, life-changing experience!
The 11069NAT Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing is the first course of its kind, offering comprehensive, practical, and accredited training in applied positive psychology, wellbeing, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence.
The course delivers comprehensive, university-level content in practical and applied contexts, drawing on the latest research in neuroscience and emotional intelligence.
Graduates of the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing agree that studying this quality course brings unexpected, profound, and life-changing experiences. The Diploma offers a breakthrough opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification in positive psychology. It is designed for busy professionals who want to build expertise as well as for individuals seeking an inspiring new direction in their personal or professional life. The course will enable you to apply positive psychology in your work and in your life, knowing that it is informed by research and best-practice. You will gain the knowledge and skill necessary to increase individual, business, and collective wellbeing as well as the practical tools to make a significant and positive difference in people’s lives.
- Gain a wide range of positive psychology activities, tools, and strategies you can use immediately to help people flourish
- Learn the science, theory, and latest research of positive psychology, wellbeing, and neuroscience
- Participate in powerful development activities including wellbeing inventories, strengths assessments and coaching
- Complete two online electives for your specialisation
- The course is flexible and has been designed to fit in with your busy schedule
- You will walk away with practical tools you can apply for immediate results
- Our facilitators will inspire you and are highly experienced at applying and practising positive psychology
- Enrolment is easy and we will support you through the process
Units of Competency
To be awarded the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing participants must successfully complete eight units of competency made up of six core units and two electives. A robust self-paced assessment process will determine your competency.
- NAT11069001 – Research and apply theories of positive psychology to establish and develop own level of wellbeing
- NAT11069002 – Develop and apply interventions to leverage positive emotions
- NAT11069003 – Develop engagement interventions for personal and professional growth
- NAT11069004 – Develop and implement interventions to increase meaning and fulfilment in different settings
- NAT11069005 – Develop and implement interventions to build positive relationships
- NAT11069006 – Establish and monitor achievement of positive goals for personal and professional growth
- NAT11069007 – Apply positive coaching to increase individual wellbeing
- NAT11069008 – Increase organisational performance through application of positive leadership strategies
- NAT11069009 – Develop and implement positive parenting interventions
- NAT11069010 – Develop strategies for implementation to create positive communities
- NAT11069011 – Develop strategies for implementation to create positive education institutions
- NAT11069012 – Develop strategies for implementation to increase positive human resource practices
Next Intake below:
The Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing is recognised by the Australian Skills Quality Authority as nationally recognised training. It is also supported by the Canadian and New Zealand Positive Psychology Associations.
A Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing from the Langley Group Institute will be awarded on successful completion.
The post-nominal qualification is Dip Pos Psych.